Tuesday, September 30, 2008

oh damn

new post. Must have something wrong with me or something..

actually I'm kind of bored and I figured I'd go look thru old ss from past week and find something else worth posting.. so maybe i'll start torturing all you ppl by showing part of the global convo that almost got Scott killed 4 times yesterday on 40f.. zz lol

Photobucket

it only got better from there, you should all enroll in BADLUCKs school of trashtalk -_-

and something I saw the other day that kind of made me wonder, wtf -_-

Photobucket

this poor guys salamander on fvb QQ he almost left it there to disappear, but he came back to res it, cuz I was too busy taking screenshots and such.

Photobucket

then today I think my housemaid had her gay lover over or something, and I walked in at the wrong moment... I told her no fucking guests but I guess when you gotta get some you gotta get some

Photobucket

Photobucket

then she spanked it doggystyle while I watched in horror. note the perv looking thru the keyhole and the 2nd one walking up to see the action.

then some fucking guy calls ppl to top drake sometime last week.. and I go figuring I'm gonna see arrows all over the place or something, but THIS happens

Photobucket

Darkelder and Drake and 3 KFC don't fuck around man.

I think just after that some asshole try to pull this joke on someone -_- its never really been that funny, just annoying zz

Photobucket

I've been getting alot of these lately, helping my baby lvl elf up in fv I seen a bunch, this is pretty much the best drop which is saddening -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

and I just thought that was a cool ass endshot of iffy o_o cheapfuck dropped adena and nothing else.

Photobucket

I think we were talking about PUREvsALL, Scott told me to rub it in his face and that was my response o_o... what a bitch LOLOL

and then just the other night this happened out of like 4 or 5 homr+bcomr

Photobucket

yeah.. i enchant them unid sometimes zzz apparently it seems to work.

anyway thats about all I got to show for now, I don't feel like digging through 1000s of old ss for other shit to post so maybe i'll start making this a regular thing, coming up with new stuff every once in a while.

Also note >>> the buying and selling area, as well as the blogs o_o if you want yours listed just tell me ingame or leave a comment here or something, maybe sometime i'll get unlazy and go figure out how to get a chatterbox or something.

so uhhhh yeah.

- Jay

No comments: