Monday, September 29, 2008

Another day

another half dollar.

I dont know wat the hell to write about here, so I'll just talk about some stuff thats happened lately in the past week of me doing pretty much nothing.

got two of these almost back to back, why the fuck do they even drop? I don't get it -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

and then i noticed somethign a little fucked up on 58f... does anyone know what this is? I've never noticed anything like it in toi, and i thoght it was just a smudge on my lcd at first.. lol, but apparently its not o_o

Photobucket

well, not much going on except that.. was messing around in werldern a little bit today, wasting time and nothing much else.. Saw this happen

Photobucket

but then I set that bitch straight for scott

Photobucket

no one fucks with my hoes and gets away with it lol..

so then i generously took him to 40f cuz i think he was still a little sad about the duel T_T

Photobucket

ran into trouble a couple of times with my shitty ass lag, its messed, only likes to pop up when theres a huge spawn at once or when one of them aggro me for some fucked up reason.. but still managed to do okay. Took on this whole group with no problem o_o

Photobucket

the green ones are alive, the pink ones are dead.. I dont even think I immuned o_o

but other than that, not a whole lot going on... Someone sell me a fucking mummycrown for motherfucks sake, and i'll start getting ss of royal levelling up -_-

maybe I'll make a vid of next time i healbot or something, i donno, nothing exciting to capture now that I don't really fight and I don't feel right recording other peoples fights.. lol

anyway, I'm gonna try to get music to work here, and I hope all the pics worked fine.. I don't know why this shit has to be so complicated.. Anyway, later ppl

- Jay

No comments: