Saturday, October 4, 2008

Don't really know

I'm not sure, I haven't been on alot lately, just busy alot with work and spending time with my baby and all that stuff.. still trying to get some items and I don't have any way to heal myself right now either so all these factors don't make me want to come on a whole lot either.

but there are a few things I could show I guess, just so this blog doesn't curl up and die. I saw this faggot on fvb the other day, begging ppl to join him to their pledge. what a worthless peice of junk

Photobucket

and then when I got my boots for royal, I made a pretty big mistake I guess, I don't know why I blew them, I just didn't care really, but I didn't know that the price was skyrocketing on this shit item, and I still don't understand why the fuck it costs as much as it does, for an item thats fucking 50k +0, and every class has better options.. but anyway whatever

Photobucket

and then a while ago, while my baby was just starting out, I told her I'd hunt her b2s because there was no fucking way in the world I was gonna let her give some bot 2m for something that we can get so easily.. I was just trying to humor myself i think, going to try to hunt for this, i never got one before o_o but after about 2 hours this happens

Photobucket

And then looking through my screenshots I found this.. And this really puzzles and sort of makes me pretty pissed..

Photobucket

you probably ask me wtf is this shit? but I took a ss at the time cuz he was a 51 prince I had never heard of, and i was wondering where he came out from. This was on December 13th, 2007. Now here we are, just 10 months later, and this guy has hit 70 already. Apparently has a long while ago. thats at LEAST 2400% of hunting, assuming he isn't even HIGHER than 70 at the moment. 10 months is 300 days. Do the math. Hes been 70 for a long while too, so not even 300 days. -_- I'm hoping I'm wrong and no one got paid to do all that for him.

but yeah, so thats about it, I just promised my baby I'd post and here it is. I love you hun

- Jay

No comments: