Friday, October 10, 2008

wat up

not a whole lot goin on, just been working a whole lot and bumming around. some new stuff to post I suppose

First of all... If you're hunting in fv and you see me trying to check if you're a bot or not, just reply with something. dont be a vt hero like this guy

Photobucket

speaking of homos. its not very nice trying to kill ppl you think are afk in town either. I hope this screenshot gets you banned you cumguzzling bitch.

Photobucket

speaking of cumguzzling bitches. LOL

Photobucket

ahaha

Photobucket

umm, yeah, no. sorry, you're gay!

and I been helpin my baby whenever it happens that we are both online, I think we were hunting darkelves and just started wandering around.. anyway here, some people might enjoy this just keep your fuckin pants zipped up

Photobucket

and helpin scott out a bit we were in lasta for just a short bit yesterday and got pretty lucky

Photobucket

so thats about it.. play nice kids

No comments: